Biomimicry by design
Allter’s emission-free and chemical inertia reflects some of our company’s main priorities. We consider it the duty of the inhabitants to take care of this planet. Allter aims to contribute to better, safe protection of the environment where pipework, joints and installations are concerned.
Allter’s chemically inert composition is enhanced with various ingredients specifically to achieve ultimate corrosion prevention and sealing of concrete and steel in industrial applications. The primer is suitable for damp applications and surfaces that have been prepared to grade St 2 or St 3. The primer dries fast to allow for additional mechanical protection or a top coat. The product can be applied with a brush, spatula or sprayed on from 150 micron. Allter Prime™ can also be used as a dip if desired. As Allter is scratch-resistant, flexible and non-toxic, the product ensures long-lasting protection. The service temperature can be -60 up to +230 degreed Celcius. Please keep in mind the application temperature below freezing point.
In addition to the sustainability, the following properties are also important characteristics of Allter Prime™:
- Stress free and void free
- Withstands expansion and contraction
- No cracking or disbonding
- Full and permanent steel coverage
- Safe for applicators and environment
- Lasts as long as the asset it protects
- High specific insulation
- Emission free
- Quick and easy to install on St2/3 derusted substrates
- High temperature (230 degrees Celsius) resistance
- Surface tolerant, including to moisture
The coating’s chemical inertia makes it hydrophobic, reducing susceptibility to undercreep in standalone anti-corrosion applications.