is a pure inorganic solvent free ceramic polymer (inert multi-polymeric matrix).
Allter-Therm™ 300 CUI is a high performance single-component pure inorganic coating, designed to protect carbon- and stainless steel substrates under insulation where an excellent wet/dry cycling resistance at elevated temperature is required. The coating complies to the NACE SP0198-2017 classification, inert multi-polymer matrix coatings for corrosion under insulation (CUI) in both cryogenic and elevated temperature applications, is fully ambient curing and can withstand temperatures from -196°C up to 300°C (-321 up to 572°F).
The alternative for heat-resistant silicone coatings.
The objective is the provision of aboveground paint coating solutions that are friendly to humans and the environment and unique in their composition and effectiveness on damp surfaces. Allter® aims to supply a universal next generation primer that is simply the best for long-term corrosion protection of durable assets from a holistic, TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) point of view, with an optimum lifespan of 15 years at up to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Outstanding dry/wet cycling resistance
- Solvent-free single component, easy to use coating
- Complies to NACE SP0198-2017 (CS-6 and SS-5 systems)
- Self-priming on carbon-and stainless steel substrates
- Service tolerant and UV resistant (can also be used for atmospheric services)
- Prevents stress corrosion cracking (SCC) of stainless steels
- Service temperature from -196 up to 300°C (-321 up to 572°F)
- Can be applied on hot substrates up to max. 260°C (500°F)
- Can be applied with Airless, conventional spray and brush & roller
- Can be used for in shop (OEM) as well maintenance applications
- No need for heat curing
Suitable industries are petrochemical facilities, chemical plants, Offshore, power plants, refineries etc
Application examples are insulated piping, process vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, stacks, ductwork, steam pipes and other equipment.