is a pure inorganic silicate polymer.
Therm™ 650 TC is a high performance single-component pure inorganic high temperature resistant topcoat with ultra-high temperature and UV resistance, designed to protect carbon- and stainless steel atmospheric exposed substrates in both cryogenic and elevated temperature applications. The material is fully ambient curing and can withstand temperatures from -196°C up to 650°C (-321 up to 1202°F).
The objective is the provision of aboveground paint coating solutions that are friendly to humans and the environment and unique in their composition and effectiveness on damp surfaces. Allter® aims to supply a universal next generation primer that is simply the best for long-term corrosion protection of durable assets from a holistic, TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) point of view, with an optimum lifespan of 15 years at up to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Outstanding UV resistance inorganic topcoat
- Outstanding thermal cycling resistance
- Available in various RAL and Safety colours (customs on request)
- Service temperature from -196 up to 650°C (-321 up to 1202°F)
- Can be applied on hot substrates (up to max. 130°C/266°F)
- Can be applied with Airless, conventional spray and brush & roller
- Can be used for in shop (OEM) as well maintenance applications
- No need for heat curing
Suitable industries are petrochemical facilities, chemical plants, Offshore, power plants, refineries etc.
Application examples are non-insulated piping, process vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, stacks, ductwork, steam pipes and other equipment.