Therm™ 650 CUI
Is a high performance single-component pure inorganic coating, designed to protect carbon- and stainless steel substrates under insulation where an excellent wet/dry cycling resistance at elevated temperature is required.
The coating complies to the NACE SP0198-2017 classification, inert multi-polymer matrix coatings for corrosion under insulation (CUI) in both cryogenic and elevated temperature applications.
Pure Inorganic solvent free ceramic polymer (inert multi-polymeric matrix)
The objective is the provision of aboveground paint coating solutions that are friendly to humans and the environment and unique in their composition and effectiveness on damp surfaces. Allter aims to supply a universal next generation primer that is simply the best for long-term corrosion protection of durable assets from a holistic, TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) point of view, with an optimum lifespan of 15 years at up to 230 degrees Celsius.
Selection and Specification Data
- Outstanding dry/wet cycling resistance
- Single component, easy to use coating
- Complies to NACE SP0198-2017 (CS-6 and SS-5 systems)
- Self-priming on carbon-and stainless steel substrates
- Service tolerant and UV resistant (can also be used for atmospheric services)
- Prevents stress corrosion cracking (SCC) of stainless steels
- Service temperature from -196 up to 650°C (-321 up to 1202°F)
- Can be applied on hot substrates up to max. 260°C (500°F)
- Can be applied with Airless, conventional spray and brush & roller
- Can be used for in shop (OEM) as well maintenance applications
- No need for heat curing
Such as in petrochemical facilities, chemical plants, Offshore, power plants, refineries etc.
All Allter-Therm’s application examples are non-insulated piping, process vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, stacks, ductwork, steam pipes and other equipment.