Allter Prime™ Products
The alternate for above ground zinc coatings
Allter Prime™ is a one component, ceramic polyisobutylene enriched primer formulated to provide corrosion protection to steel substrates in both maintenance and new construction situations. As a high performance anti-corrosive primer, Allter Prime™ gives maximum protection as part of any anti-corrosive coating system for aggressive environments including those found on offshore structures, petrochemical facilities, pulp and paper plants, bridges and power plants at moist substrates.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection.
- No need for extensive loose abrasive blasting – saves time.
- Bonds to moist substrates
- Economical Polyisobutylene ceramic primer
- Also available in spray cans
- Can topcoat with a range of coating types, such as epoxies, polyurethanes, and chlorinated rubbers.
Suitable for structural steel and piping exposed a wide range of corrosive atmospheric environments.
Recommended for offshore environments, refineries, power plants, bridges, buildings, mining equipment and general structural steel. Specially designed as a primer for coating systems where extended durability is required.