The alternate for utility pipe coatings
Allter Tape™ is the alternate self-fusing tape solution for replacing tape systems where a corrosion protective primer underneath is required.
- The overlapping part could be entirely fused.
- Cold shrinkable, tape could be elongated up to 2 times of original length at room temperature，the contraction can enhance the sealing after wrapped.
- Perfect sealing, waterproof and insulation performance.
- Stable UV resistance.
- Wrapping by hand, no heating necessary.
- Easy application for irregular shapes and surfaces.
- More than 20 years of Stable performance.
Allter Self-fusion Cold Shrink Tape is designed to prevent corrosion and keep water resistance.
for small-middle size pipe, elbow bend, steel-plastic adapter, screw joint, ball-crossing pipe, bolt, etc.
Allter Fusion Tape™ is a cold applied shrink- and self-priming tape with self-fusion, amalgamating properties with a high durable flexibility for buried and atmospheric services. This self-fusion tape is particular designed for sealing, waterproofing and insulating irregular shapes and surfaces made from new and old cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, coated steel, galvanized steel and plastics like PE and PP.